Tomorrow is my 1st day spm trial
Damn, I’m can’t sleep
Until 2.++am only fall asleep
think about my future
haiz~
black or white
if i start now,izit i'm lated?
f**k,don't think too much again
maybe god will bless me
help me defeat this SPM monster
hehex...
sleep haven't 4 hour,it time to wake up
brushing,eating,bathing,wearing...
go to fetch my cousin beside the school
until reach the school,only i know my sitting place is infront and the centre of class
black luck...no more mood...
can't cheating with anybody~
shit man
damn boring
all must depend on myself
holyshit,my broken english,math,history,geography...
all waiting to fail~
lastly,hope me can face it...i still want study again,i don't want getting work early,i'm still young...
FOR NOW,I MUST MORE CONCENTRATE...i don't want lose to who look down upon me

0 评论:

发表评论

Blogger 提供支持.

About Me

我的照片
Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia
简简单单一个人,我叫开程or可以叫我KC。

关注者

chatbox